Learn more about FIDES Qualified Clinical Data Registry Reporting (QCDR) Capabilities.
Review our Case Studies from medical groups that have used FIDES.
VIDEOS / PRESENTATIONS
Watch Craig Curry M.D.'s AQI Quality Presentations.
View samples of our quality reports including: Ambulatory, EMR, Tertiary, and Observations.
Hospital and Ambulatory Facility Requirements
- CMS Condition for Coverage - Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- CMS Condition of Participation - Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Program
- Individual State Requirements – Quality Improvement
- The Joint Commission
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
Provider Credentialing, Privileging, and Licensure
- CMS CoP- Composition of Medical Staff
- The Joint Commission-2007 Credentialing and Privileging Standards: Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation and Focused Professional Practice Evaluation
- Part IV Practice Performance Assessment and Improvement (PPAI) Requirements of Attestation or Case Evaluation
- Office of Inspector General– Fiduciary Responsibility of the Board
- False Claim Act - Documentation Quality of Care, Standard of Care Met
- OIG Compliance Guidance Includes Quality
- OIG Work Plan 2011 – Reliability of Hospital-Reported Quality Measure Data
Pay for Performance
- CMS - PQRS - QCDR
Clinical Registry Participation
- ASA Anesthesia Quality Institute
- Anesthesia Business Group
- Hospital, Payors, and Providers
Future of ACOs
- Goals are to Improve Quality, Efficiency and Lower Cost